Monday, April 28, 2008

I am a brave Cheetah

I swear this is true!! Mommy wishes as Max & Boogie's Mommy (Xanga) that Daddy had a camera and of course he never thought to use his cell phone camera, he was to worried about me.
And I must thank all of my dawgie furiends for giving me the inspiration do what I did.

It was right at dark and Momma deer came up to the deer feeder. Daddy and I watched her. She was mad because it was empty, so she stomped and pppoooofff'ed at it. She then came toward us stomping at us. Well the fence is gone now and i wanted to really see her, so I ran over near her to the base of a tree. daddy started yelling for me to come back. He even used my real name...Pepper, when Mutt Kat did not work. (Daddy NEVER calls me Pepper unless it is serious). Momma Deer saw me and stomped at me. She kept getting closer, stomping and pppoooffff'ing. When she got to me, she stomped, I just sat there very still like a statue, and she leaned down, while I was sitting there looking up at her and sniffed my face. At least she did not kiss me! (gag). She then turned, stomped one more time at Daddy and left. I watched her leave then ran back to the porch to MY chair. Daddy yelled for Mommy and told her all about it while I washed my face and nether regions. I have a habit of washing my nether regions when I can not be bothered by the humans and their talking to me.

Mommy told daddy about Boogie, Max's brother coming nose to nose with a deer. That is even more surprising since he is such a big poopie, I am little and not intimidating. Hopefully the next one of us here that gets to rub deer nosies, somebody will have a camera handy.
We have an apple tree in the main yard and Mommy can't wait til the apples come cause she knows Momma deer, who is not afraid of anything, will stand right off of our patio, and stomp while eating our apples! MOL!!!

Purrs everyone and hope you have a great week! Pepper the brave (crazy) Cheetah

No comments: